The Mission of the Marine Corps League is to promote the interest and to preserve traditions of the United States Marine Corps; strengthen the fraternity of Marines and their families; serve Marines, FMF Corpsmen, and FMF Chaplains who wear or who have worn the Eagle, Globe and Anchor; and foster the ideals of Americanism and patriotic volunteerism.
Are you currently serving or have served honorably in the United States Marine Corps, "ON ACTIVE DUTY," for not less than ninety (90) days and earned the Eagle, Globe and Anchor;* or have served or am currently serving in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and have earned no less than ninety (90) Reserve Retirement Credit Points; or that you have served or am currently serving as a U.S. Navy Corpsmen who has trained with Marine FMF Units in excess of ninety (90) days and earned the Marine Corps Device (clasp) or the Warfare Device worn on the Service Ribbon, authorized for FMF Corpsmen; or have served or are currently serving as a U. S. Navy Chaplain and have earned the FMF Badge serving with Marines; If discharged, do you have your DD Form 214 or a Certificate of Discharge indicating "Honorable Service". ("Honorable Service" will be defined by the last DD Form 214 or Certificate of Discharge that the applicant received). General Discharge under Honorable Conditions is acceptable.
1. Download and complete our Application for Membership. Click the button below.
2. Attend a meeting and check us out. Bring your completed Application for Membership.
3. Provide Proof of Service. Bring a copy of your DD-214 or other proof of Honorable Service.
4. Get sworn in. Stand in the yellow footprints and take our oath.
5. Pay $40 first year dues ($35 thereafter) and purchase a red MCL cover from us..
For managing membership during FY2019.