The Mission of the Marine Corps League is to promote the interest and to preserve traditions of the United States Marine Corps; strengthen the fraternity of Marines and their families; serve Marines, FMF Corpsmen, and FMF Chaplains who wear or who have worn the Eagle, Globe and Anchor; and foster the ideals of Americanism and patriotic volunteerism.
Are you currently serving or have served honorably in the United States Marine Corps, "ON ACTIVE DUTY," for not less than ninety (90) days and earned the Eagle, Globe and Anchor;* or have served or am currently serving in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and have earned no less than ninety (90) Reserve Retirement Credit Points; or Only the following may be regular members of the MCL:
(2) U.S. Navy Personnel (i) who are serving or have served honorably* in the United States Navy and who have trained with Marine FMF units in excess of ninety (90) days and earned the Marine Corps device (clasp) worn on the Service Ribbon, (i.e.: Southwest Asia Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, etc.) or (ii) earned the Fleet Marine Force Enlisted Warfare Specialist Device (FMFEWS) (1 Oct 2006 to present) or the Fleet Marine Force Officer (FMFQO) Insignia (1 Jan 2006 to present) which must be noted on the DD214 form. An Award of the Fleet Marine Force Ribbon (FMF Ribbon) (1Sept 1984-30 Sept 2006), the FMFEWS or FMFQO may serve as prima facie evidence of eligibility. (Rev 2021)
Note * - “Served Honorably” is determined by the last DD Form 214 or certificate of discharge that the applicant received. A General Discharge under Honorable Conditions is acceptable.
1. Download and complete our Application for Membership. Click the button below.
2. Attend a meeting and check us out. Bring your completed Application for Membership.
3. Provide Proof of Service. Bring a copy of your DD-214 or other proof of Honorable Service.
4. Get sworn in. Stand in the yellow footprints and take our oath.
5. Pay $40 first year dues ($35 thereafter) and purchase a red MCL cover from us..
For managing membership during FY2021.